June 14th, 2010
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
You may download this document as a PDF at Marriage Rules
If you are getting married in South Florida, give Eden Florist a call at 954-981-5515 or visit our Website at www.EdenFlorist.com.